Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding gowns

I always like custom wedding gowns. It saved me from the hassle and I get exactly what I want. Going to a fashion designer is fun and once in a lifetime experience. I choose the fabric, the color and the best part is the measurement and the design thats best for me.


Miami based fashion designer Kirsten Regalado created beautiful wedding gowns worn by Beauty Queens and Celebrities.


I had such an amazing experience with her and she delivered the gown I wanted!


Her Creations on and off the runway are simply incredible!




Real life destination wedding 1: Vivian and Fitz Morales

  




Fully beaded Floor sweeping trail adds drama and elegance.



Destination Wedding 2:

Cathedral length Embroidered and hand beaded Veil


Great entrance and fabulous exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment